Creating learners individually can be time-consuming, especially when you’re configuring each learner manually. It’s possible to bulk import learners into OneFile from a CSV file. This can save you hours of data entry if you have all the relevant information at hand.
You can download a template CSV file at the bottom of this article.
The minimum required fields are First Name, Last Name and Email Address.
To import learners into OneFile, please follow the steps below:
- Click Users in the navigation bar
- Click the Learners tab
- Click Bulk Import Learners
- Click Choose File and select the CSV file from your documents
- Tick the checkbox if your CSV file has column headings
- Click Continue
- Match up the headings under the Identify Data Columns with the information presented (e.g. first name, last name etc.)
- Once matched, click Continue
- Assign a Default Assessor, placement, class and a Framework Template (optional)
- Click Import Selected Learners
Make sure all of the Assessors, Classes, Placements and Framework Templates have been created prior to starting the bulk-import process.
Centre Managers & User Managers can use the bulk import facility. Assessors with the Manage Learners permission will also be able to bulk import learner accounts.
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.