This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Managers
- User Managers
- Internal Quality Assurers with permission
- Assessors with permission
Manager learner accounts
To delete a Learner portfolio, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the learner’s account
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Delete
- The portfolio will now be flagged for deletion
The Delete button won't be visible if at least one assessment has been signed. If this is the case, it will be displayed in the Account Status section of the homepage.
Before deleting a portfolio, please check there’s no uploaded evidence, journal/timesheet entries or reviews that you would like to retain
The portfolio flag can be removed at any point before the deletion occurs.