This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Manager
- User Manager
The Allocation feature is an easy way to quickly assign various users onto your learners accounts.
To do this please follow the below steps:
- Click Users from the navigation bar
- Click Allocations
- Use filters to update the table below
- Select the learner you wish to update
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Under Assessors you can use the drop down lists to add/remove users from the learner/learning aims
- Click Submit
Once you have clicked Submit the users that you have added/removed will immediately be updated within your learners Portfolio.
Within the Allocations feature only certain users can be assigned onto your learners’ portfolio, please see below which users can be assigned:
- Default Assessor (Learner)
- Default Assessor (Learning Aim)
- Additional Assessors
- Internal Quality Assurer
- External Quality Assurer
If you wish to allocate other users such as Employers or Observers, you will need to do that individually for each learner via the Access Accounts tab on their Account.
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.