Enterprise users can be activated for customers that have multiple OneFile Centres. The account can be used to report on data in the centres they are given access to.
Follow the steps below to grant Enterprise user access to a Centre Monitor account:
Log in as a Centre Manager
- Click Users in the navigation menu
- Click the Centre Monitors
- Click on the Account button for the user in question
- Click on Permissions at top of the page
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and change Enterprise user to Grant
- Click Save
To allocate Centres to this account, please follow the steps below:
Open the Centre Monitor’s account
Scroll down to the Login details section
Tick the check box Enterprise user
Tick the check box for the Centres you wish the Enterprise user to report across
For more information about the Enterprise user role, click here.