This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Maanger
- User Manager
When a Trainee Assessor has become a Qualified Assessor, their account can be changed to an Assessor account, rather than having to create a new OneFile account. This allows the Assessor to keep their original assigned learners, tasks and login credentials.
- Click Users in the navigation bar
- Search for the Trainee Assessor
- Click Account when you find the user
- Click the Linked Accounts tab
- Change the 'Select a countersigner’ drop-down list to Do not use a countersigner
- Click Save
The account will no longer appear as a Trainee Assessor. Any new assessments from this point will no longer require the signature from a countersigner.
Any pending tasks still expecting to be signed by a countersigner can be unlocked to the newly promoted Assessor, which will remove the requirement for the countersigner’s signature
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.