This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Manager
- Allow assessors to sign on behalf of learners
- Apply the above setting to all existing learners on Save (does no affect new learners)
If you don't want this to enable this feature for all learners on the centre, tick Setting a, but not Setting b.
You can then enable this setting for an individual learner, by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the learner's Account
- Click the Episode tab
- In the "Learner Signature Required" section, tick Assessors may optionally sign on behalf of this learner
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click Save
We recommend speaking to your Awarding Body to ensure that they are okay with learner's work being signed-off by an Assessor.
You can disable this for all learners on the centre by unticking the Setting A, Ticking Setting B and clicking Save.