This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Manager
- Internal Quality Assurer
- Assessor if assessment not signed by Internal Quality Assurer
If an Assessment needs changing after it has been signed-off, it will need to be unlocked. Unlocking removes signatures and makes the assessment editable.
The Assessment can be unlocked by following the steps below:
- Open the learner’s portfolio
- Click the Assessments icon in the Information & Options section
- Select Completed from the filter drop down list
- Click the Title of the Assessment you want to unlock
- Click the Padlock icon
- Select the User who the Assessment should be unlocked to and enter a reason for unlocking
- Click Unlock
The selected user will receive a task explaining that the Assessment has been unlocked and they’ll now be able to edit or delete this Assessment.
If you are unable to unlock the assessment, it could be due to:
- The IQA has signed the assessment
a. The IQA or a Centre Manager will need to unlock the assessment
- The criteria on the assessment links to a Unit Summary that has been signed-off
b.The IQA could resubmit against units that haven't been signed-off, which would split the assessment
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.