This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Allow learners who have created their own assessment to select which assessor to send to
- Allow learners to invite assessors to assess their evidence
To invite an Assessor temporarily to assess your evidence/assessments, please follow the following steps:
- Click Change assessor at the bottom of the assessment page
- Select Invite New Assessor from the drop-down list
- Enter in the email address for your invited Assessor and click Check
- If there is no account, you will need to enter their first name, last name, reconfirm the email address and then click Continue
- If the user already has an account, you will be able to tick the checkbox next to their name and then click Continue
- Sign assessment
- Click Save & Quit
- Your Default Assessor will receive a task to accept the invited Assessor - this is a security check to make sure the invited user should have access to your assessment
- Once accepted, the invited Assessor will receive an email to accept the invitation.
- Once they have accepted their invitation, they will then receive their login details
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.