This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Manager
Design and assign forms
Forms can be used to capture information that can't already be stored in OneFile. Once a Form has been created, it gets published into a particular area, which determines where the new fields appear and who can complete the fields.
To create a new Form:
- Click Centre in the navigation menu
- Click Forms
- Click Create New Form
- Enter a Form name and click Create
Sections can be used to group similar fields or to create separation between different fields.
To create a section:
- Click New Form Section
- Enter a Section Name
- Click Save
The hide panel option removes the header (that would usually contain the section name) and the backgroud. This is idea for when you want to display an image at the top of a form.
Once a section has been created, decide what type of fields are best before adding them to that section. You can't move fields from one section to another, so take your time to think about how the form will be designed.
- Click the icon of the field you'd like to add to each section, shown below
- Field Type
- Single-line text
- One line of text that doesn’t increase in size
- Multi-line text
- Several lines of text that automatically increases in size
- Date picker
- Select a date from a calendar
- Multiple choice
- Options that are presented as checkboxes, drop-down lists or radio-buttons
- A single check box with a statement
- Data table
- A table of data with customisable column headings and field types
- Attach documents or web links
- HTML enabled read-only text - allows pasting images
- enabled read-only text - allows pasting images
Publish the Form
Once all of the required sections and fields have been added, you'll need to publish the form to make it Live.
- Click Publish at the top of the page
- Select the Publish Option, which determins where the form will appear and who can complete it
- Click On
- Click Save
|Form can be completed by
Displayed as a tab on the Learner’s portfolio. Only be visible to Centre Managers and User Managers
Learner & Assessor
Displayed on the learner's portfolio. Visible to all users who can access the learner’s portfolio.
Displayed in the learner’s Assessment Plan.
The form will only appear in the plan if assigned assigned to the Learner when the plan is created.
Displayed in the Learner’s Review.
The form will only appear in the Review if assigned assigned to the Learner when the Review is created.
Used when an IV Observes an Assessor
Used when an IV Interviews a Learner
Class Form Delegate
Displayed on the learner's portfolio The form can be filled out and signed multiple times for the same learner.
Only the first person in the list can sign and complete the fields.
Please note that the option to persist data is only available in Assessment Plans and Reviews.
If you enable this option, the data from the previous Assessment Plan or Review will automatically be pulled through to the new Plan or Review.