This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Manager
- User Manager
- Assessor with permission
Manage learner accounts
As a Centre Manager:
- Click Centre in the navigation bar
- Click the Forms icon
- Click on the Learners button next to the form in question
- There are two ways to assign the forms to the learner(s): Automatic or Manually.
For more information about these two functions, please click here.
As a User Manager or Assessor:
- Access the Learner’s portfolio
- Click the Episode tab at the top of the portfolio
- Scroll down to the Assign forms to this learner heading
- Click the Select an action box next to the form in question
- Change to Assign
- Scroll down and Save the page
Forms in Plans and Reviews
The form will only be available in Plans and Reviews generated after the form has been assigned. Any previous Plans and Reviews will not contain this form.
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.