This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Manager
- User Manager
- Assessor with permission
- Internal Quality Assurer with permission
Manage learner accounts
When a learner has completed their portfolio, or if they drop out early, their account can be archived.
To archive a learner’s portfolio, follow the steps below:
- Access the learner’s portfolio
- Click on Learning Aims located at the top of the page
- Scroll down to the Archive heading
- Add a tick next to the Archive this episode option
- Click Save
Reports and Seats
Archiving the portfolio will prevent the learner from appearing in any active learner lists, including reports. If you're on the per-seat licence model, archiving the learner frees up a seat that can be used by another learner.
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.