This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Manager
Announcements can be created to communicate important information to the whole centre, certain user groups or learners in a certain class, placement or provider. To create a centre announcement, follow the steps below:
- Click Centre in the navigation menu
- Click Announcements
- Click Create New Announcement
- Add Title
- Add Summary
- Enter the Start Date/Time and the End Date/Time
- Select the User Roles that should see the announcement
- Selecting Learner lets you choose which classes, placements or providers to display the announcement to
- Click Create
Once the announcement has been posted, it will be displayed to the selected users during the specified dates.
When a user logs in, they will be shown the announcement and will have the option to “Continue” or “Do not display again”.