This feature can be used by the following user roles:
Activity Tasks will not create assessments and can be used as a reminder to perform an activity (e.g. revision or learning and development), and then provides the option to reflect on the activity, by entering a journal entry.
To create an Activity Task, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Learners portfolio
- Click Plans Icon
- Click Create Assessment Plan
- Click Add Task
- Click Activity tab
- Select Activity task owner from Start By drop-down list
- Select Start/End due dates from date picker
- Add Learner Instructions
- Upload Files using Attach or drag and drop option (optional)
- Click Save
Once you've added all of the tasks and information to the Assessment Plan, send it to your learner by signing the plan.
When the learner signs the plan, they will receive the activity task in their task list on the specified start date. Clicking the task will load the learning journal, allowing them to see the task instructions and enter their reflections:
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.