This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Manager
If an Assessment Plan needs changing after it has been signed off, it will need to be unlocked. Unlocking removes signatures and makes the plan editable again.
The Plan can be unlocked by following the steps below:
- Go to the learner’s portfolio
- Click the Pending Plans icon in the Information & Options section
- Select Completed from the filter in the top-right of the page
- Click the Title of the Plan you want to unlock
- Click the Padlock icon located in the top-right of the Plan
- Select the Assessor who the Plan should be unlocked to and enter a reason for unlocking
- Click Unlock
The Assessor will receive a task explaining that the plan has been unlocked and they’ll now be able to edit or delete.
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.