This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Manager
To create a bank of written questions, follow the steps below:
- Click Quality in the navigation menu
a.If you're logged in as an Assessor you can access Assessment Templates under Forms & Templates on your homepage
2. Click Written Question Forms
3. Click Create New Assessment
4. Title the bank of questions under Assessment name
5. Click Create new question
6. Type the question under New Question
7. Link the question to criteria by clicking Set Criteria
8. Select the learning aim and unit you wish to allocate to the question
9. To view the criteria click Expand/Collapse All
10. Select the criteria you wish to link to the question
11. Click Save
Once you are happy with your question and assigned criteria click Save again. Repeat steps 5-11 for each question you want to create.
To publish the bank of questions, simply tick Publish this assessment and click Save.
Assigning to Learners
To assign written questions to learners they’ll need to be added to an assessment plan.
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.