This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Managers
- Trainee Assessors
PermissionsCan invite a new Employer from a review
To change the employer assigned to a review, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to learner
- Click Reviews
- Click Open on right hand side of review
- Scroll down to Declarations
- Click Change Employer
- Click Invite new employer
- Add employer's email address
- Click Check
- If there is no account, you will need to enter their first name, last name, reconfirm the email address and then click Continue
- If the employer already has an account, then click Continue
- Select option for assigning employer to learner portfolio or individual review (The option Assign employer to this review only will assign the employer to the learner and give them access to the learner’s portfolio, but only unit the review has been signed. Once signed the employer will be removed from the learner and they will no longer be able to access their portfolio.) .
- The invited employer will then receive an email to accept the invitation.
- Once they have accepted their invitation, they will then receive their login details
- The invited employer will be added to the same Placement as the learner
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.