This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Client Owner
If you wish to create a new version of a Funding Calculator, please follow the below steps:
- Click Manage Standards
- Click View Funding Calculators
- Click Setup a Calculator
- Make your amendments to the Funding Calculator
- Click Size KSBs by custom groups. This will list all the criteria and allow you to select them into custom groups.
- Select Criteria you wish to be grouped
- Click Group. Once the criteria has been grouped, you'll be able to set the weighting
- Click View Summary
- Click Finish Setup
When you next assign the Funding Calculator to an Applicant, the latest version will be assigned.
Once the calculator is set up the summary will show like below.
- All criteria needs to be grouped even if in their own group
- The applicant view has not changed and they won't see any grouping
- The grouping will be used in the same way as the topics in the calculations