This feature can be used by the following user roles:
Allow annotation of supporting evidence (requires HTML editor)
To annotate your learner's typed or imported evidence within Holistic assessments, please follow the steps below:
- Open the Assessment
- Scroll to the Evidence section
- Highlight text to annotate
- Click Annotate
- Add comments
- Click Apply
For assessments that been resubmitted and amendments made by the learner, you will see radio buttons to choose from, which will help you see the changes in-between submissions or annotate further.
- Annotator - Lets you annotate the latest evidence submission
- History - Displays the original submission and annotation comments
- Both - Displays original submission (Right) & latest submission (Left)
You can also toggle through previous versions using the arrows if History or Both option is selected.
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.