Classes in OneFile are used to group Learners together, for reporting and searching purposes. You can do this based on the sector, qualification subject, intake date or whatever suits your needs.
Only Centre Managers and User Managers can create and edit Classes.
To create a Class, please follow the steps below:
Click Quality in the Navigation menu
- Click Classes
- Click Create new class
- Type the name of the class
- Change the Start Date of the class
- Select a Framework Template if you'd like this to be automatically selected when creating a learner, when this class is selected
- Choose if you would like the IV/IQA to sign off the Portfolio
- Choose if you would like to send a completion task to the learner
- If enabled, you will need to enter a Completion message (A personalised message for the Learner will be generated upon Portfolio completion)
- Tick the Assessment Methods you want to be available for learners in this class
- Click Save