Software Update: Wednesday 14th June 2023
On Wednesday, we're updating OneFile ILR and Enrol, to introduce some new enhancements and fixes.
- Filter and Searching is now possible within the Course Screen
- An Employer can now review and sign a form using the "Magic Link". The employer will now be able to either login and complete the form or use the magic link
- The Signature field has been updated to automatically include a date field. When the signature field is completed the date field will be set to the date of signing automatically. This will be a read only field
- It is now possible to add a Hyper Link field to the Form Template.
- The following fields have been added as pre populated fields :- Sex, Ethnicity and LLDD
- The "Transfer Learner" button within the Learners Record has been removed. Please note that all integrations between products are now done using the Events System. For more information click here.
- It is now possible to filter and search within the Employer Screen by Employer name
- Users can now filter and search within the Form Template Page, providing a more efficient and streamlined experience
- It is now possible to filter by Training Provider User within the Review Forms Screen
- Updated the Author field within the Form Template page to display the user who created the form
- It is now possible to filter and search within the the Users screen by Role and User Name
- Changes have been made to the ILR ahead of the specification changes for 23/24:
- The household situation fields have been removed
- Withdrawal reason 28 has been removed
Please note, these changes will take effect in the new funding year
- The was a bug when reviewing a form that it was showing the incorrect record, if the user had viewed the report first. This has now been resolved