Record a log of changes to the anticipated completion date
This feature can be used to record a log of changes made to the anticipated completion date of a learning aim.
Before using this feature, Reasons will need to be set up within Look up Tables.
To create these, follow the steps below:
- Log in as Centre Manager
- Click Centre
- Click Look-up Tables
- Click Anticipated End Date Change Reasons
- Click Create Reason
These reasons can be edited and deleted if not in use, or archived if they are in use.
This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Manager
- User Manager
Once the list of available reasons have been configured, the Anticipated Completion Dates can be changed by following the steps below:
- Login as Centre Manager or Assessor
- Open the learner's portfolio
- Click Learning Aims
- Click Edit for the aim that requires an anticipated completion date change
- Choose a Date and select the Reason for change from the drop-down
- Click Update
- Click Save on the main page to confirm the date changes
A report containing all instances of changed dates and reasons can be exported as part of the Data Dumps