This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Manager
- User Manager
- Assessors with permission
- Internal Verifiers with permission
Can manage learner accounts
Deny assessors access to setting learners details (including learning aims)
- Navigate to the learner's Portfolio
- Click the Learning Aims tab (Assessors click Learning Aims icon in the Manage tab)
- Click Select learning aim
- Locate the learning aims by scrolling or using the search box
- Tick the checkboxes of the aimsto be added
- Click Add
- Click Save
- Click the Unit Selection tab
- Use the drop-down box if you want to save units for a specific Learning Aim
- Otherwise, tick the checkboxes of the units you want to select
- Click Save
- Repeat steps 3-4 for each learning aim (when you click save, it will cycle through all of the learning aims assigned to the learner
Assessors won't be able to see the Learning Aims icon if the Centre Setting above is enabled.
Learning Aims and Units can also be bulk-assigned by using Framework Templates
- Some units might automatically appear to be selected, but won't appear on the learner's portfolio until you click Save.
- Saved units are displayed in bold.
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.