This feature can be used by the following user roles:
OneFile can use this data to calculate the total time spent and work out the off-the-job percentage.
Timesheets entries can also be pre-populated by the Learner by recording the time spent when completing Assessments.
To create a new Timesheet entry, follow the below steps:
- Open the Learners Portfolio
- Click Timesheets within the "Activity" tab
- Click Create Timesheet Entry
- Enter a Description of the timesheet entry
- Select the Timesheet Category
- Select who the time was Spent by
- Enter the Start date and time and the duration in hours and minutes
- Click Save
If you are unable to create a timesheet, it is likely that there are no Timesheet Categories. These must be created by a Centre Manager.