This feature can be used by the following user roles:
The Turnitin checker can be used within an Assessment or the Assessment Evidence page.
Uploaded or typed evidence can be sent to Turnitin using the steps below:
- Access a learner's portfolio
- Open the Assessment or Assessment Evidence page
- Scroll down to the Evidence files
- Click Turnitin Checker - The button will change to Awaiting results
- Once completed, Awaiting results will change to Similarity score: %
- Click Similarity score: % to be taken to Turnitin and check the results
At the moment, only PDFs and Word documents can be sent to Turnitin
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.