To add planned sampling activities, pl
Single-Mode -Allows you to apply your sampling plan to a single learner and single unit in one go
- Click Single-Mode
- Click on the Anticipated Completion Date within the unit you would like to sample
- Tick check boxes of the Assessment methods you intend to sample
- Tick any Planned Processes you follow (These are created by the Centre Manager)
- Tick the Task Reminder checkbox
- Set the planned sampling date from the date picker
- Enter Additional comments (Visible within the IV Planned Sampling Task)
- Click Save
- Multi-Mode - Allows you to apply your sampling plan to multiple learners and multiple units in one go
Once you have made your sampling plan selections, these will be visible the Sampling Table. Assessment methods will now be displayed as coloured boxes for the unit you planned to sample.
It's also helpful to know:
- Tasks reminders relating to Planned Sampling will be visible 7 days, before the date you selected when creating your sampling plan
- Sampling Tasks will only be generated if at least one assessment method has been selected.
- IV's must manually click the Hide button of a task reminder to confirm that they have finished formatively sampling the unit.
TC - Adam, I would like to link to another article where the steps for provided for Multi-Mode - Any thoughts?
Did use my own knowledge and broke down some of the text within this guide to produce the article