Software Update: Thursday 14th December 2023
On Thursday, we're updating OneFile EPortfolio, Learning Hub, Data Exports, API and RPL, to introduce some new enhancements and fixes.
- Enable Assessment Templates in the Eportfolio app
- Sending Review magic link to Employers
- Create Review types
- Link custom forms to Form Sections
- Data export fields
- It is now possible to control which Assessment Templates are available in the mobile app. This can be done using a new tick box on the Assessment Template details page.
- A review can now be signed using a magic link even if the review does not already have an employer assigned.
- A list of review types can now be maintained against a centre.
Review types can be created, deleted, or archived.
One review type will be set as the default.
When first released, each centre will have one review type.
The name of the type will be set to the terminology configured against Review in the centre settings.
The review type can now be selected when scheduling a new review. The default review will be initially selected.
The review type will be shown in the review grid on the review page.
It will also be displayed at the top of every review. A review type column has been added to the review grid on the portfolio page.
- It is now possible to set the publish destination at the time of creating a new custom data form.
When the destination is a Learner Review, it is now possible to control which review types the form will appear on.
The list of review types assigned to the form will be displayed at the top of the form.
Each section of the form can also be configured to appear on specific review types.
- Data will only persist on reviews that use the same form. To ensure data persists across different review types, it's essential to assign the same form to all of them.
- A new Review Type column has been added to the Review data export.
Integrations - API
- When scheduling a review using the Review API endpoint, the Review Type will be set to the default type.
Learning Hub - Courses
- The maximum file size of a SCORM package within Courses has been increased to 750MB.
- We've fixed an issue where when a learner's episode start date is set in the future, the Expected OTJ To Date (Hrs) field is displayed as negative hours.
- We've fixed an issue where the CSV export for RegisterSessionAttendance doesn't include data for all centres when customers have multiple organisations.
- We've fixed an issue where the Learner by Expected Off-The-Job Progress report now shows the Target OTJ Hours
Learning Hub - Scorecard
- We've fixed an issue where clicking the Back link on a newly created Scorecard causes an error
Learning Hub - Courses
- We've fixed an issue where the Course navigation becomes unresponsive whilst completing a SCORM file
- The submit button was missing when an Applicant completed a skills scan but logged off without submitting the application. This has now been fixed and the submit button is now available
- The calculator has been amended to reflect the changes with ESFA and the rounding requirements. The calculator now does not round until it has calculated the RPL and halved it. It is now rounded to 2pd. The Total Negotiated Price has also been updated to round to full pounds