Software Update: Thursday 30th November 2023
On Thursday, we're updating OneFile RPL, Enrol, Events Subscription and ILR to introduce some new enhancements and fixes.
- The calculator summary page has been updated to remove the old cost section and now includes the new Additional Costs
- When the Skills Scan has been sent back to the applicant to make changes it is now possible to see the original skill scan and any comments made.
- A new field has been added to the Off-the-job Section titled "Anticipated Duration (weeks)" this is calculated automatically based on the duration in months. The OTJ fields are automatically updated based on any changes to the duration field.
- When creating a tutor in RPL the user now needs to specify the Eportfolio centre
- When a user marks the RPL application as "Successful" they will confirm the values that they agreeing to. The user will confirm the duration and the OTJ. There is also a comments option. For more information on Finalising applications click here
- There are now 3 reports available:
- Application Report - This report is the old report but allowing the user to select if they want the topics and reduction set up values included.
- Funding Report - This report will only show the relevant funding information for the applicant.
- Skills Scan - This report will show just the completed skills scan for the applicant.
- It is now possible to add formatting options when creating a form. The formatting will be available to the user when they are completing the form
- When creating a new workflow, it is now possible to define whether a reminder should be sent and when. For any existing workflow, forms the option to add a reminder will be available at the time the form. is sent.
- When creating a tutor in Enrol the user needs to specify the Eportfolio centre
- When a new tutor is create or updated in Enrol automatically create the tutor in RPL and Assessor record in Eportfolio
- When an assessor is created in eportfolio automatically create a Tutor in RPL and Enrol
- When a Tutor is created in RPL automatically create the "Tutor" in Enrol and "Assessor" in Eportfolio
- A descriptive message is now displayed when the FIS or ESFA report has failed to generate
- It is now possible to store 1 character in the forename and surname fields.
- There was an issue when the address was updated in Eportfolio it was not updating ILR correctly. This has now been resolved and the address in ILR is updated correctly
- There was an issue that an email was not getting triggered for an applicant on a second standard if they had the same email address. This has now been fixed.