Software Update: 5th October 2023
On Thursday, we're updating OneFile Eportfolio and Learning Hub, to introduce some enhancements.
- A new feature has been added to the system that will automatically resend the task notification email to a learner or employer when they haven’t signed a review for a configured period of time. The sending of reminder emails can be controlled using a new set of settings added to the Review section of the Centre settings page. Users who have not enabled adhoc alerts on their profile or have not verified their email address will not receive reminder emails.
- When sharing a review via a magic link, the list of employers now includes the employers from the placement assigned to the learner.
- The email address that the magic link was sent to is now shown in the top right of the review page when accessing the review as an anonymous user.
- A new Employer Report has been added to the Centre Reports. This report provides the ability to view the employers in the Centre and to be able to identify those with/without verified email addresses and those that have not enabled Adhoc alerts.
- A Send Reminder option has been added to the action menu against the learner and employer in the declaration section of the Review form. This option provides the ability for Centre Managers, Assessors and Trainee Assessors to send a reminder email to the learner or employer when they haven’t signed the review.
- The cap to the number of learners that can be assigned to a course has now been removed.