Software update - Wednesday 3rd May 2023
On Wednesday, we're updating OneFile E-Portfolio to release fixes and enhancements.
- Profile pictures for practice accounts on keychain aren't showing as expected
- Landline area codes 0118 and 020 are showing as invalid when entered on the profile page
- The Assign Custom Form page times out when loading a large number of learners in a single class
- When the version of a learner's ILP is changed, the “Most Recent Signable Copy” and the “Last Completed Signable Copy” from the previous version is not displayed in the ILP Report.
- Incorrect dates were shown in the Learner Database report for the First Plan Date and Last Learner Plan Date.
- Last OTJ Activity Date not show in report for learners that have completed 100% of their Planned OTJ or 20% of their Total Contracted Hours.
- Incorrect colours are shown in the Learners On Target (Off-The-Job) Dashboard Report
- The Expected Off-The-Job Progress report and Learners On Target (Off-The-Job) dashboard report are now available to enterprise users
- Learning Aim Page Validation is triggered when attempting to unarchive a learner. The Archive tickbox on the Learning Aim page has been replaced with a button. When clicked the button will set the archive status of the learner without saving the learning aim information.
- The Episode Name is not stored against the Episode when calling the "Create User" or "Update User" API endpoint.
- It is now possible to set the Scorecard Published On Date when created via the API endpoint.
- Learning Activity Time shows with an additional hour in Learning Journal
Learning Hub - Learning Journal
- The error 'cannot read properties of undefined (Reading 'comments')' occurs when users try to access Learning Journal
- Criteria linked to Learning Journal showing "You are no longer assigned to this unit" when viewed by Assessors and Centre Managers
Learning Hub - Scorecard
- The error 'Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'date')' occurs when users try to access the Scorecard.
- The task to complete a scorecard is not marked as completed when the scorecard is completed.
- Trainee Assessors are unable to schedule a Scorecard
- TurnItIn Integration - Learners will no longer be able to see the matched text and the full source text for any TurnItIn similarity reports. Assessors will still be able to see this information.
- A “Refresh BKSB data” button has been added to the bksb Live page in Eportfolio that will manually refresh a learner's bksb data.
- The new permission “Can Manage Consistency and Unit Rules” is now available to Centre Managers. This permission will be granted by default to Centre Managers but not Internal Verifiers and Lead Internal Verifiers.
- The new permission "Can delete users" has been added to the following user roles; Assessor, Trainee Assessor, Centre Manager and User Manager. This permission allows you to control which users can delete learner accounts from the Account page within Eportfolio. By default, these roles will have this permission granted, but this can be denied if required.
1 person likes this