Software Update: Wednesday 22nd February 2023
Wednesday, we're updating OneFile ILR, RPL and Enrol to release some new features, improvements and fixes:
- It is now possible to undo a break in learning, if a learner has been put on the break in error. More information can be found here.
- Additional dialogue has been added when putting a leaner on a break in learning to give further information about when this feature should be used
- It is now possible to reinstate a break in learning if a learner has been returned from a break in error. More information can be found here.
- A "Completed" version of a calculator can now be Archived
- A new flag has been added to the CSV export to show if the applicant has been archived
- There was an issue that the "Resend" option was available even though the form had been completed. This has now been fixed and the Resend option is no longer displayed for completed forms