Software Update: Wednesday 11th January 2023
On Wednesday, we're updating OneFile Eportfolio, Enrol and RPL to release new features, enhancements and fixes:
New features and enhancements
- It is now possible to "Resend Mail" for an employer that has a status of Not Started. This was already available for a Learner. More information can be found here.
- It is now possible to delete an applicant with a status of "Open". More information can be found here.
- Against an applicant there is now the option to "RESEND". This will resend the login details. More information can be found here.
- It is now possible to sort the list of applicant within the "Manage Applicants" page on the grid headings
- The email that the employer is sent when their apprentice has completed the skills assessment has been updated
- RPL was sending 3 emails to a new user.
- Welcome to Login
- RPL Email
- Password Email
This has now been amended to only send 2 Emails. The RPL and the Welcome email have been merged into one.
- Removed the option to login with Facebook. For more information, click here.
- Submission info is now hidden from learners in the TurnItIn Similarity Report. The learner will still see the same number of matches and will be able to see the matching source document/text. Assessors will still be able to see the submission info
- Off-The-Job Progress between reviews showing incorrect value for Expected OTJ Deviation
1 person likes this