Software Update: Friday 27th May 2022 - 07:00-07:30am
On Friday morning, we're updating OneFile to release some new features, improvements and fixes:
NEW & IMPROVED
- A new modal "Continue" will appear in the Form Review for a Training Provider User to allow them to continue completing their forms. Any data previously entered will be saved and appear in the form.
- There is now the facility to SAVE AS DRAFT a form when a Learner / Employer is completing it. They will be able to return to the form and continue completing.
- When creating a form there is now an AUTO SAVE feature. This will save the form automatically every 5 minutes. A timestamp will appear to show that the form has been saved.
- When logged in as a Training Provider User, and then trying to access a link for an employer's section of a form, the user was directed to a blank "unauthorised" page. This has now been resolved and the user is directed back to the Key Chain where they can switch roles.
- There was an issue within Enrol that it was creating duplicate employers when trying to create an employer with an email address that was already in use. This has now been fixed and an email address can be assigned to multiple user types. (Training Provider, Employer etc)
- An email address can now be assigned to multiple roles. The key Chain for the user will be updated and show all of the roles (Employer, Training Provider) associated with the email.