Software Update: Wednesday 20th April 2022 - 07:00-07:30am
On Wednesday morning, we're updating OneFile to release some new features, improvements and fixes:
NEW & IMPROVED
- Phase 2 Data Tables now available.
When creating a form, it's now possible to define whether the table is read-only or an input data table. Permissions can be set to define who can complete the table.
In phase 3 we'll be developing the inclusion of the data tables in the PDF and CSV exports as well as the ability for end-users to add and delete rows, and columns in the form completion stage. This release will be available soon.
- The number of values allowed in drop-down fields has been increased from 100 to 300
- Enhancement to the Eportfolio API to allow the population of the 'Total Contracted Hours' and 'Target OTJ %' to be submitted as a pair of values.
This will allow customers who are using MIS systems for student record management to submit these values automatically without manual intervention in Eportfolio.
- When creating an Employer a validation error was appearing straight away against the contact name. This has now been resolved.
- The different statuses in the Status column of a Learner CSV or XML export didn't have spaces in it. This has now been resolved and the statuses are separated correctly.
- We have fixed a bug in the process of archiving learners within OneFile, which was affecting some users of PICs whilst importing student records.
- We have fixed a bug, inadvertently introduced in the last release, which affected the display of some fields (including OTJ metrics) within the Learner Database report.