Software Update: Wednesday 15th September 2021 - 07:00-07:30
On Wednesday morning, we're updating OneFile to release some new features, improvements, and fixes:
NEW & IMPROVED
- User account will be logged out if account is idle for 15 minutes
- The Source of funding & EEF fields can bet set as null if already populated
- Added the Previous Learning Provider UKPRN field on Learner information page.
- Centre managers or users with permission to manage resources can give individual employers access to resource folders on a more granular level. This means centre managers can grant specific employers access to resource folders on a case by case basis.
- You can now view the training provider user who is assigned to a form on the Review and sign forms page
- Replaced a header on the form templates table to 'Actions'
- Replaced the field from 'EDS' to 'ERN' on the Learner record page.
- Additional instructions on the account setup email to help learners log in to RPL easier.
- Fixed error 500 message when accessing Learning Journal.
Learning Hub – Courses
- Completed Courses mapped to criteria will count towards Learner progress
These changes aren't guaranteed to be included in this update. Any changes to the above planned updates will be communicated in this thread!