To schedule a Microsoft Teams meeting as an Assessor, follow the steps below:
- Click View Calendar on the Assessor dashboard
- Click Schedule Online Meeting
- Enter the Start Date/Time, End Date/Time and a Subject
- Select a class from the drop-down list and click Apply Filter
- Select the names of the learners you'd like to invite to the online meeting
- Click Save
Once a Teams meeting has been scheduled inside OneFile, it will appear in the OneFile calendar for the Assessor and the selected learners.
You can edit or delete a meeting up to 5 minutes before the start date/time, by clicking View Calendar and clicking Edit.
5 minutes before the meeting was scheduled to be started, the option to edit will no longer be displayed, and the option to join the meeting will be presented.
Click here for guidance on joining Teams meetings from inside OneFile.