This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Managers
- User Manager
- Centre Monitors
- Internal Quality Assurer
To upload resources, follow the steps below:
- Click Resources in the navigation menu
- Open the folder you want to upload the file to
- Click the Upload icon
- Select the file you wish to upload
- Click Upload
If you don't have permission to manage resources, you won't see checkboxes next to each file, nor will you see any of the icons to edit resources.
- Who must sign
- When enabled, the users of the selected group are forced to sign to say they have read the document the next time they log in.
- Appeals Procedure
- When enabled, this document can be quickly accessed via a link at the bottom of the learner's homepage. Only one resource can be the Appeals Procedure, so untick this checkbox in the old appeals procedure file first, if uploading a new appeals procedure.