We've updated our Login page!

You might have noticed our login page looks a little different - we've made a small change to the design and have implemented a new wizard to move all individual usernames and passwords onto a Keychain.

Click here for more information.

Experiencing issues with the new Login/Keychain process?

Click here for an update and guidance 

Help centre

Submit a ticket Log in
Solved

Unable to log into EPortfolio Practice

We're currently aware of an issue affecting some users being able to log into Eportfolio Practice.

The current work around is to use https://logindemo.onefile.co.uk/login  and enter your login details as normal, you'll see your practice accounts there.

Our team are working on resolving the issue and we'll be in touch as soon as this has been resolved.

Reach out to our support team if you have any questions.

2 people have this problem
  • Unable to log in too

• I can’t log in either
  • After I login through the logindemo as suggested, I was able to login. However, I used the same exact username and password while attempting to access "My account" page. 

I am getting the following error:

Failed to add the account

Please ensure you are entering the correct username and password.
    You will also not be able to add accounts that have already been added to a keychain, or accounts that belong to an External Verifier. If the account has been locked, or restricted to an authorised location, you will need to contact your training provider for further assistance.

• I'm un able to log into my eportfolio too.
  • I'm pleased to confirm this has now been resolved

• I can't log in still

• I'm now logged in 

Login to post a comment