Feature change alert - New OneFile Login May 2024

From Wednesday 1st May 2024, we're we are updating the login process for all products. . More information on this change can be found here.

Help centre

Submit a ticket Log in
Solved

[Eportfolio] Unable to download learner portfolios

We’re currently aware of an issue impacting some users that is causing an error when downloading a learners portfolio.
At the current moment there’s no workaround.
Our Technology team are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Follow this post to receive updates on this issue being resolved.

1 person has this problem
  • Im still having this problem. any update on when this can be resolved. Its essential we get learners portfolios downloaded ASAP. 

thanks 

• Hi Billy, 

Please reach out to the team on [email protected]. However, we'll update this post as soon as we have any updates.

• Hi I am also unable to download any portfolios, unfortunately. Have tried in google and Edge to no avail. 

Richard Woodhead

• Can I register that Truro & Penwith College  had this problem when they conducted this on Friday.

• I'm pleased to confirm this has now been resolved. However, any requests made over the last couple of days will need to be requested again.

We're really sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have any questions, please reach out to the support team here.

• This is not solved for me, I still cannot download my portfolio. 

Login to post a comment