Software Update: Tuesday 25th October 2022
On Tuesday, we're updating OneFile Enrol to release some new features and improvements:
NEW AND IMPROVED
- There is now the ability to delete an employer that does not have any learners associated with it
- When a user creates a form, it will now prompt them to enter a Form Name at the start of the form creation
- There is now the functionality to delete learners. Against Incomplete Learners there is a new delete icon. Once selected there is a conformation prompt to confirm the deletion. The learner and any forms associated with the learner are deleted.
- There is now the ability to delete users from a centre.
- There is now the facility to delete forms with an Incomplete Status.
Against any form with an incomplete status there will be a delete icon. On selecting delete a confirmation modal will be displayed to confirm the deletion.
- The "Review and Approve" Button has been reworded to "Review"