Software Update: Wednesday 27th July 2022 7am - 7:30am
On Wednesday morning, we're updating OneFile to release some new features and improvements:
NEW AND IMPROVED
Learning Hub - Eportfolio
• Scorecards Highlight Criteria - When a new scorecard is opened and Learning Journal entries have been linked to criteria since the last scorecard was submitted then the criteria will be highlighted.
• Previous Scores can be copied over: Previous scores can now be copied over into the current score when creating new scorecards. The new system setting "Copy scores from the previous scorecard" can be used to enable this functionality for your centre.
• Scorecard Graph now shows the growth over the full duration of the Learning Aim. A Full Duration option has been added to the Date Range picker.
• The BKSB Databridge Integration has been switched off. All records will remain accessible from the learner’s portfolio, but no further updates will take place using this version of the integration. Please switch to use the BKSB API integration if you wish to continue to integrate with BKSB. Further information on how this works can be found here
• Manage Standards - Funding Calculators are now broken up into draft and completed where you can also have different versions, so you should now be able to create new funding versions for the same standard.
• Manage Applicant - Work has been carried out to be in line with the new government funding rules where the OTJ hours are displayed to the user when reviewing the application.