1. Request a Portal
2. Authenticate using the Portal details
Once you’ve been set up with a portal, you can authenticate the integration, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the System Settings area and select the General tab
- Enter the PortalID, Username and Password provided by OneFile
- Enter the URL of the environment you want to integrate with
Tip - Multiple OneFile Centres
If you have multiple centres, enter a description and the PortalID on the OneFile Centre tab. The URL, username and password will be the same, but the PortalID will be different for each centre.
3. Create a ProSolution Task
To get the integration working, a task must be created in ProSolution:
4. Offering and Enrolment Details
It will now be possible to select the OneFile Centre at the “Offering” level, if required. Selecting a Centre will default down to the enrolment level. To prevent an enrolment from being sent to OneFile, tick the “Exclude From OneFile" option on the offering and enrolment screens.