Centre Managers, Lead Internal Verifiers and Internal Verifiers with the account permissions can create Sampling Policies.
To create a sampling policy, follow the steps below.
- Click Quality in the navigation menu
- Lead and Internal Verifiers can access this under Other IV Options on your homepage
- Click Sampling Policies
- Click Create new sampling policy
- Enter a name
- Specify which % of the Assessor’s learners should be sampled
- Specify what % of those learner’s units should be sampled
- Use the slider to specify how much of the sampling should be summative and interim
- Overall Sample: Apply the Summative/Interim split across all of the affected learners
- Each learner’s Sample: Apply the Summative/Interim split to each affected learner
- Specify which methods should be included within the sample
- You can choose if the methods should be applied to the overall sample or each learner
- Click Save