Software Update: Wednesday 31st July 2024 7am - 7:30am

On Wednesday, we're updating OneFile Eportfolio, to introduce a new enhancement.  

Please ensure all data is saved and your Eportfolio account is logged out before 7am to avoid any data loss.

Release notes can be found here.

Help centre

Submit a ticket Log in

2024-02-27 - New Fields being added into multiple files

On the 27 February 2024, the following Data Export files will contain additional fields:

• AllUsers
  • Users
  • Standard
  • Unit
  • ActiveLearning

To access the full change log for each of the files, please download the attachment on the following page:

OneFile : Data Export fields 

1 person likes this
  • Hello, We download the CSV files via FTP at around 6-6:30am each morning (as I believe they are refreshed around that time). Can I just double-check whether the new columns first appear at this 6am on 27th or 28th Feb? Many thanks,

• Hi Martin,

We will be applying the updates on the 26th, so the new fields will be visible in the data on the morning of the 27th.

Thanks,

Adam

• That's great news!  Can I just check, in the Standards file, can I double check that the new field "Main Standard Title" is with spaces?  All the other fields are without spaces.

Many thanks,

Ed

• I assume the field name won't have spaces, but let me double check the exact name to avoid doubt. I'll let you know in here, and update the documentation when I know.

• Hi Ed,

The exact column names added to Standards.csv are below: 

• Main StandardID
    • Main Standard Title
    • Weighting

A new version of the spreadsheet will be updated shortly.

• Thank you Adam - I am glad that it wasn't a silly question!

I assume that all the other field names have been checked too, and if there are any discrepancies, that the spreadsheet will be updated to cover those too?

Cheers,

Ed

• You are correct! The new version was uploaded yesterday, with all new field names confirmed.

• As this post was a few weeks ago, please can you confirm that the changes will be in place for the files we get tomorrow (27th Feb) morning. Thanks

• Hi All, I'm pleased to confirm the updates went live, so the new fields should be visible in the files from this morning.

• Thanks for confirming Adam :)

Login to post a comment