This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Manager
- User Manager
- Internal Verifieres
To assign a Framework Template to multiple learners in one go, follow the steps below.
- Click Centre on left-hand navigation bar
- Click Framework Templates
- Click Assign
- Use filters or search box to view learners to assign the Framework Template too
- Select learners
- Click Assign to Selected Learners
Only Centre Managers and User Managers can bulk assign Framework Templates.
- Navigate to Learner portfolio
- Click Manage
- Click Learning Aims
- Click Assign Framework Template
- Select Framework Template from drop down list
- Click Save.
Assessors and Internal Verifiers with manage learner permissions along with Centre Mangers and User Managers can assign Framework Templates via the Learning Aims tab on the learners portfolio.
Only update existing learning aims
When selected only learning aims already assigned to the learner will be updated. Any other Learning Aims assigned to the Framework Template won't be assigned to the learner.
Assigning a Framework Template to a learner without selecting this option will override all assigned Learning Aims and Units and may impact progress.
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.