This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- Centre Manager
- Centre Monitor
- Internal Quality Assurer
- Lead Internal Quality Assurer
Can Download Learner Portfolio
- Navigate to the learner’s portfolio
- In the 'Information and Options' section click Manage
- Click Download Portfolio
- Tick Include file attachments if you would like the attachments to be included in the export
- Click Request Download
If you can't view the Download Portfolio icon, you don't have permission.
When the portfolio has been created, you will receive a message/email notifying you that it is ready to be downloaded. To download the portfolio, click on the Download ZIP File button.
Important - To view the downloaded portfolio:
- Locate the ZIP file
- Extract the Zip file (usual right-click and "Extract All")
- Open the folder titled "Portfolio", unless renamed
- Open the file titled Index.htm
Following the steps above will load the portfolio in a browser window, which will allow you to navigate through the portfolio as you would do online.
If you're unable to extract the files, your IT helpdesk should be able to help.
Download Portfolio includes
- My Profile
- Assessment Plans
- Unit Summaries
- Expert Witnesses & Witnesses
- Timesheets and Off-the-job Summary
- Journal Entries (If using the old version of the journal)
- Tasks Completed
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.