This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- All users with access to learner portfolio
- Learner with setting enabled
Allow Learner access to the Learner Journal
This guide refers an old version of the Journal feature. Please contact your Customer Success Manager to discuss upgrading to the Learning Hub to take full advantage of the new and improved "Learning Journal".
To create a journal entry, please follow the steps below:
- Click Journal in the navigation bar or portfolio page
- Click Create Journal Entry
- Optionally change the pre-entered title
- Click in the Journal Entry box to begin typing up your entry
- Pick your Category
- Enter a start date, start time and duration
- Click Save
You can also upload any attachments to this entry or choose to make it private.