To export Learning Journal Entries as an assessor or learner, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Learner's Portfolio
- Click Learning Journal
- Click Export in the top right of the page
Clicking this button will export all Learning Journal entries into three separate csv files:
- Shows a list of all criteria linked to each entry
- Show the date, time and duration of each activity
- Journal Entries
- Shows the date and time of each entry, the Reflection contents and which user created the entry
Please be aware that some internet browsers may display a message asking for confirmation that you would like to download multiple files.