If you're unable to log in or have forgotten your password, you can reset your password using the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’ link located on the OneFile login screen, or click here: https://login.onefile.co.uk/reset
- Enter the email address linked to your OneFile account.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button.
- You'll receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click on the link and enter your new password.
Please note: Your new password will need to be between 10-128 characters long (letters and numbers). Special characters are not required.
I DIDN'T RECEIVE AN EMAIL
- If you do not receive a reset password email, please check your email’s junk and spam folders as our email may have landed there.
- If you still didn’t receive the reset email or you’re unsure of the email address linked to your account, please contact your training provider who’ll be able to reset your password.
If your not sure who your training provider is contact your employer who will be able to help.