If you're unable to log in or have forgotten your password, you can reset your password using the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’ link located on the OneFile login screen, or click here: https://login.onefile.co.uk/reset
- Enter the email address linked to your OneFile account.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button.
- You'll receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click on the link and enter your new password.
Please note: Your new password will need to be between 10-128 characters long (letters and numbers). Special characters are not required.
I DIDN'T RECEIVE AN EMAIL
- If you do not receive a reset password email, please check your email’s junk and spam folders as our email may have landed there.
- If you still didn’t receive the reset email or you’re unsure of the email address linked to your account, please contact your training provider who’ll be able to reset your password.